Calling all fans of The Number Twelve Looks Like You, The Locust and any other grindcore-related acts of the mid 2000′s. Pure Noise Records has just signed what might become your newest favorite band, SeeYouSpaceCowboy.
With out-of-control song structures and outrageous track titles such as “You Can’t Get Goose Justice In Fox Court, Just Spit On The Judge,” and “You Don’t Understand The Liquor Is Calling The Shots Now Randy Bobandy,” the self-proclaimed “sasscore” act should immediately bring listeners back to the days of discovering insanely heavy scene bands via Myspace.
Speaking about their new partnership with Pure Noise Records, home to bands like Knocked Loose, Sanction and Rotting Out, the SoCal five-piece said: “We are beyond happy to be part of the Pure Noise family. After a summer of searching, we decided to go with Pure Noise because of the diverse and innovative roster, a showcase for some of the most exciting bands in the scene. We are very eager to show the world the next chapter of this band, with this great team behind us.“
To celebrate their signing to Pure Noise, SeeYouSpaceCowboy has digitally released a brand new album titled Songs For The Firing Squad which the band describes as "a collection of the first two years as a band, along with two new tracks that foreshadow the new direction we are headed."
To check out their new single and accompanying video for “Self Help Specialist Ends Own Life,” be sure to look below. Afterward, to pre-order a physical copy of Songs For The Firing Squad before its released March 8th, head here.
Songs For The Firing Squad Tracklisting:
1. 911 Call. Help I’ve Overdosed On Philosophy!
2. Self Help Specialist Ends Own Life
3. I Am A Trans-Continental Railroad, Please Run A Train On Me
4. Stop Calling Us Screamo
5. You Don’t Understand The Liquor Is Calling The Shots Now Randy Bobandy
6. You Can’t Get Goose Justice In Fox Court, Just Spit On The Judge
7. Atrocities From A Story Book Perspective
8. An Introduction For People Who Hate Introductions
9. Jimmy Buffett Doesn’t Even Surf
10. Soap Opera Stardom Is A Single Is A Single Tear Drop Away
11. Pep Talk From A Nihilist
12. Fashion Statements Of The Socially Aware
13. Absolutely Absolute Absolution